As you all know, increasingly frequent flood phenomena are occurring, which is why Confeuropa Consumers suggests these tips on how to prepare in the event of a flood alert.
The main recommendations are:
- Do not leave the house unless strictly necessary or advised by the authorities.
- Always keep the first aid kit close by.
- Follow the reports on radio, TV and social networks.
- Barricade both doors and windows with cloths and scotch tape in order to block any type of crack as much as possible.
- Keep personal items, valuables and toxic substances as high up as possible
- Unplug all unnecessary outlets and move power strips and power strips as high as possible.
- If it is possible to move to the upper floors.
- Drink only potable water.